Reports to Head of Design
Location: Sector 135, Noida (Temporarily Work from Home)
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 4-6 years of hands-on experience and a strong portfolio working in Communication Design or similar roles.
- Have extensive knowledge of creative processes, layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of online and offline design work.
- Have excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and is willing to learn new tools as required.
- Have proven hands-on capabilities managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.