Type: Full-time Core Member
Location: Sector 136, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Temporarily Work from Home)
Who are we?
RED is a small team of experience designers that is experimenting, evolving, adapting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, having fun, and loving animals. We will forever be identified by our free, funny, witty appearance. We like to shake things up and refuse to be identified by a single, trademark image.
Why are we looking for a Head, Technology?
We work in an ecosystem determined to grow exponentially - a scale which we feel cannot be achieved without technology being an integral (not peripheral) part of all our ventures. Tech is not the future, it is the present. For us, it is critical to deliver human-centered solutions built by employing intuitive, user-first designs, and backed by ethical AI and conscious, data-driven business decisions. To achieve this feat, we invite candidates who are excited to help us build and scale our technological backbone.
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 7-10 years of experience working in a technological role and at least 3+ years working in a leadership role with at least two organisations of different sizes. Proven experience as a Technology Lead / Head and / or experience in a fast-paced startup is a plus. Such experience shall have made you a person with extensive knowledge about building technology solutions
- including but not limited to research, architecture, design, development, business planning, budgeting, technology trends, IT systems.
- Have proven team-oriented leadership and hands-on project management capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to detail strong interpersonal skills, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time, resources, teams and budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of leaders, clients, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude, along with having a good presence of mind.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- – Flexible to work with multiple time zones.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.