Type: Full-time Core Member
Location: Sector 136, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Temporarily Work from Home)
Who are we?
RED is a small team of experience designers that is experimenting, evolving, adapting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, having fun, and loving animals. We will forever be identified by our free, funny, witty appearance. We like to shake things up and refuse to be identified by a single, trademark image.
Why are we looking for a Product Owner / Manager?
We see so many Digital products around us successfully making our lives simpler. But there are so many others that are either not able to live up to our expectations (poorly designed) or just don't reach us (poorly marketed) or do not become profitable (poorly budgeted). The Product Owner / Manager we are seeking shall act like the CEO of a product - someone who can help us build human-centered products built by employing intuitive, user-first designs backed by data-driven business experimentation and growth.
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 7-10 years of experience in product design and/or engineering backgrounds and 2+ years of product ownership responsibilities, with at least two organisations of different sizes. Experience working in a fast-paced startup is a plus.
- Have a strong obsession towards developing delightful user experiences, product features and documentation, and have a strong understanding of the latest technology stacks and regulations required to build them.
- Have experience designing and executing go-to-market plans and user acquisition strategies.
- Have proven hands-on capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude, along with having a good presence of mind.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are able and interested in being part of a geographically-distributed team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.