Reports to: Research Head, RED
Location: Work From Home
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have worked on all/ any aspect of research: research planning, primary research, secondary research
- Experience of 2-3 years in related fields is highly desirable (can be waived off for exceptionally talented candidates)
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and online collaboration tools such as Notion and Slack
- Have proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Have proficiency in written and oral English communication.
- Responsible and proactive attitude with an aptitude for learning. Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Ability to work on critical timelines and ad-hoc assignments.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.