Reports to Head of Design
Location: Sector 135, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Only those candidates may apply who:
- Have 4-6 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role, and are looking for a long-term position.
- Have proven team-oriented leadership and hands-on project management capabilities working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic and inquisitive members. You would have sharp attention to details, strong interpersonal skills, smart decision-making ability, and be able to manage time, resources, teams and budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Have excellence in written and oral English communication. You shall be reading, writing, analysing, interpreting, negotiating and presenting business correspondence with groups of managers, vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Are proactively analytical, problem-solving and calculative aptitude, along with having remarkable wit and presence of mind.
- Are able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment, and can enable teams to rapidly iterate and produce variations
- Have a strong portfolio, and are almost obsessive about pixel-level perfection of design
- Have the vision and capability to bridge the gap between the present and the future.
- Are able and interested in being part of a team dedicated to delivering quality work.
- Can constantly learn and unlearn, willing to share/teach, and are not afraid of experiments and change.
- Have a green outlook and care about the environment.
- Are responsible entrepreneurs in their pursuit.
- Can focus on achieving the goals of BluOne and our clients.
- Flexible to work with India and US time zones simultaneously.
- Are available to join full time at our Noida office.
We are conveniently working from our homes with the optimism to reopen the office in a few months.